How Can You Keep Your Car Healthy?
Keeping your car healthy may seem like a challenge, but LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Clinton can help. We have years of experience providing service to customers from Adrian and beyond. Check out this car maintenance checklist to keep your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicle running like new.
Regularly Scheduled Maintenance
All new vehicles sold at LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Clinton come with a maintenance schedule that will detail the service tasks and intervals you’ll want to keep up with:
- Oil Changes – Regular oil changes are critical to keeping to keeping your vehicle healthy. Most vehicles recommend oil changes every 5,000 to 10,000 miles.
- Brake Fluid Replacement – Experts recommend a brake fluid replacement every 20,000 miles or two years. While they’re at it, our technicians will check the brake pads and rotors to see if they need replaced.
- Tire Rotation – Tire balancing and rotation ensures your tires are wearing evenly. It’s especially important will all-wheel drive vehicles.
- Fluid Refill – It’s a good idea to have technicians top off fluid levels when you get an oil change. Check transmission fluids, engine coolant, power steering fluid, windshield washer fluid, and any others.
- Battery Replacement – Depending on how you use your vehicle, a car battery will last between two and five years. If your car is having trouble starting, it’s worth scheduling service online to make sure the battery is the problem.
Whether you have a new Ram 1500 or a Chrysler Pacifica, it’s best to stick with the service plan outlined in your owners manual. On top of that, if you have these services performed at LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Clinton near Jackson, you’ll receive the benefit of our years of experience as well as the latest diagnostic equipment.
Keep a Car Maintenance Log Book
A car maintenance log helps make sure you’re staying on top of your maintenance schedule. You can also download a car maintenance app which will keep track of when you’re due for service. If you depend on LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Clinton for maintenance, they’ll keep a service record for you.
Consider Car Leasing with Maintenance
One of the advantages of leasing a vehicle is that it often includes a maintenance program which covers routine services. You’ll simply have to stop by for oil changes, tire rotations, and any other tasks outlined in the maintenance checklist. Since you’re leasing a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram vehicle, you know it will last.