Should I Buy or Lease
When you’re looking to buy a new vehicle for your Adrian commutes, you might be asking what the best financial path to take is. The answer is finding out what works best for you in terms of leasing vs. buying. While there are benefits of leasing and benefits of financing, the decision is ultimately based on your needs, what you can afford, and what you want. Let’s take a look at the benefits that come along with financing and leasing, so you know which is right for you when you come and visit us at LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Clinton!
Benefits of Buying
- No Mileage Restrictions: If you’re driving your vehicle inside and outside of Chelsea, you may want to consider buying. Without mileage limits like you get on a leased vehicle, you’re free to drive as much as you want.
- Total Ownership: Buying a vehicle means it’s yours completely. This means you are free to do with the vehicle what you please. There are no restrictions on how it’s modified, decorated, etc.
- Customization: Want to make your new vehicle stand out among the crowd? Buying rather leasing allows you to make cosmetic and mechanical changes as you see fit. Create the car of your dreams without restriction.
- Ability to Sell: Since you’re not locked into a lease agreement, you can opt to sell your vehicle whenever you choose.
- Financing Options: While leasing isn’t a massive headache, the car financing process is more straightforward, and generally open to those without perfect, or great, credit scores. When buying, you can also refinance your loan to lower your interest rate and monthly payments.
- Less Cost Over Time: Though buying a new car is more expensive in the initial period, it is less troublesome in terms of cost over time as you work towards paying off your loan. With total ownership, the vehicle becomes less expensive to own the longer you have it.
Benefits of Leasing
- Lower Payments: Whether it’s monthly payments or down payments, when you lease a vehicle those costs will be much lower than buying.
- Less Sales Tax: In most states, leasing a vehicle drastically lowers sales tax. In some areas, you only have to pay tax on the amount you put forth in the down payment and for the monthly payments.
- Trade-Ins: When your lease agreement is over, the process of getting your next leased vehicle is simple. Head to your local Clinton dealership, pay any remaining fees, and drive away in your next vehicle of choice.
- Great Coverage: Warranty coverage and maintenance is a breeze when leasing, as any issue that pops up under your warranty, as long as you don’t go over the mileage limit, is covered.
- Options: Leasing allows you to stay in the newest models with the most up-to-date tech every time you lease a new vehicle. You’ll have tons of options and be able to find the perfect model and features for you.
- High Approval Rate: While you may be denied for a car loan, it is much easier to get approved for a lease, as even those with poor or no credit can be approved.
Explore Leasing and Financing Options at LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Clinton
Whatever you choose, remember the decision is based entirely on your personal needs and financial situation. What works for some might not work for others. Explore all of our Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM leasing and financing deals, and head over to our dealership near Jackson to find your next vehicle. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us today!
Related Posts from LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Clinton
When you’re looking to buy a new vehicle for your Adrian commutes, you might be asking what the best financial path to take is. The answer is finding out what works best for you in terms of leasing vs. buying. While there are benefits of leasing and benefits of financing, the decision is ultimately based…
Jackson drivers know they want more than just performance and fancy features on their new CDJR model. They also want great efficiency. No matter which Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM vehicle you choose, there are plenty of efficient vehicles to choose from. Below, we’ll give a quick overview of which vehicles stand out among their…
View Ram 1500 Inventory Jackson drivers looking for a powerful and capable pickup will find everything they need with the all-new 2019 RAM 1500. Varied engine options, premiere features, and excellent performance tech help make this truck the best option for drivers looking for a new work truck or personal driver. Let’s take a closer…